1. Show Gratitude: Send a personalized note thanking the recipient for their role in making your business successful. If this is not feasible, include a newsletter about important business milestones with a general thank you.
2. Give the Recipient Something they Can Actually Use: Don't just send a promotional item. If you don't know them that well, send an all edible gift. After all, everyone loves to eat! Check out our all edible Long Island Snack Gift Box.
3. Time Your Gift Just Right: Send your holiday gift early or late. Cut through the clutter of holiday gifting by sending close to Thanksgiving or after the New Year.
4. Stand Out from the Crowd: Get creative by giving a gift with local flavor. Send something that showcases your company and community in a meaningful way that is also supportive of your hometown. Each locaLI bred gift box supports at least ten local businesses across Long Island and makes for a memorable and thoughtful gift.
5. Be Generous: Consider how much you might spend to take your client, prospect, partner, etc. out for dinner. That money can be more effectively used to send a gift that creates a longer lasting impression than one dinner.
6. Remember the People Who Run Your Business: Internal company gifting makes employees and co-workers feel noticed and valued and creates a positive association with the company. Don't leave them off your holiday list!
Whether its 10 gifts for VIP clients or 400 plus event favors for an employee holiday party, locaLI bred makes it easy for you to support your local community while enhancing your brand through thoughtful and unique gifting! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your holiday gifting strategy.